Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Closed But Opening Again Soon!!!




As many of you have seen, Everything Apple is closed and not working.

So here's a little update on whats happenning!!

  • Domain and Hosting Change: I'll be moving the site over the next few days to a new domain (most likely a .org) and I'll also be getting some premium dedicated hosting!
  • Theme Change: Our current theme is great but it stops a lot of things from working as it is encrypted and so changes like adding Analytics, custom sidebar widgets etc. do not work
  • Google Analytics Implementation: I'll be implementing some special analytics software so I can see EXACTLY how well we are doing
  • Donate Button: Because I'll be moving to paid hosting I'll need a little donations to keep us running speedily. If nobody donates maybe we might look into ads at a later date
  • WordPress Plugin Installs: I'll be looking at all the best enhancing plugins and implementing them into the blog
I hope that everything should be ready by 7th-9th March 09. I'll post updates here most days on how its going on. Also Apple News will be posted here while the other site is closed.

Regards,
Jackian

No comments:

Post a Comment